Black tea is infused with the flavours of orange, pineapple, cinnamon, and cloves which makes for the coziest winter and holiday beverage! Black tea infused with pungent flavours of orange, pineapple, cinnamon and cloves are ideal for a hot tea for cozy winters.
- Black tea bags
- Orange juice concentrate (preferably pulp-free) and cranberry juice concentrate
- Whole cinnamon sticks
- Sweetener – You can choose from a wide range of sweeteners including honey, maple syrup or sugar
- Whole cloves
- Filtered water
How to make:
- Start heating up the orange juice and the cranberry juice on the stovetop.
- Boil some water
- Add the tea bags and the spices and simmer for 20 minutes in low heat
- Once the simmering is completed, remove the teabags and spices
- Mix in the juices with to the tea and add in sweetener – make sure to keep the flame on low while you mic the ingredients
- Serve warm